Monday, November 23

padang yang berdendeng sedap

it has been quite a couple of weeks. turmoil everywhere. inside. outside. sideways even. but hey, it's almost over. another couple of weeks and i'll be done. and he can't kacau my 1-week break cause i'll be going to Bangkok. i think. :D

for a measly 15% we're struggling like slaves. i'm not caring anymore. now, i'm gonna focus on the finals. i'm gonna lose myself in my notes and books and powerpoint slides. yeah right. but at least that 60% is under my control and not up to those lazy people.

oh btw, i'm liking ted more now. can bays and thomas make him find his wife really soon. although he's cute and all he's getting a bit pathetic.


"forgive me if i'm young
for speaking out of turn
there's someone i've been missing
i think that they could be
the better half of me"