Monday, August 31

thanks, but no thanks.

before i started this posting, my reasons for wanting to adopt in the future was different.

i always thought that there were many children out there who are in need of love and guidance. God willing, i wanted to be the person to help them. to shower upon them much needed attention and to help them through this fleeting life and prepare them for the everlasting world.

personally, i dont see a reason for me to introduce another being onto this earth for me to nurture when there are millions of children out there for the taking. unlike others, i'm fine with not having a biological child (but i hold no offense against those who aren't).

now though, i think i'm gonna totally adopt in the future because i've seen the miracle of childbirth. many times over. and no matter how high my pain threshold is, i'm fairly certain that i do not want to go through the agonising process that we affectionately call labour. thanks, but no thanks.



"it's just another manic monday
i wish it was sunday
cause that's my funday
my i-dont-have-to-run day"