Saturday, November 29

come and sing me a song

this is what happens when it's midnight, and azureus is deliberately working at the slowest possible speed. it was a toss-up between this and terajang-ing that blue frog. and since this blog is kid-friendly (yeah right!), i chose the former.

oh yeah, it seems dr ku-nyet kite agak mementingkan keselamatannya apabila di jalan raya ye. lets see the evidence...



awww... now isnt that just the darndest thing


anyway, here goes nothing

How it works :
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

1) How are you feeling today?
These streets – paolo nutini
“Where'd the days go? When all we did was play. And the stress that we were under wasn't stress at all”

2) Will you get far in life?
Strange and beautiful – aqualung
“Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first. Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes”

3) What's your best friend's theme song?
Change your mind – the killers
“Tragic eyes, I can't even recognize myself behind. And if the answer is no, can I change your mind?”

4) What is the story of your life?
Even so – Rachael yamagata
“You're gonna question whether you really know me at all. I know this is how it will play”

5) What was high school like?
Fast as you can – Fiona apple
“Sometimes my mind don't shake and shift. But most of the time, it does. Fast as I can, maybe late but at least”

6) How can you get ahead with life?
Shadows – four star mary
“we've been bored before.. we'll be bored again..”

7) What’s the best thing about your friends?
Mushaboom – feist
“Helping the kids out of their coats. But wait the babies haven't been born. And we'll collect the moments one by one. I guess that's how the future's done oh”

8) Describe your grandparents.
Security – joss stone
“And you were only human after all”

9) How's your life going?
Intuition - jewel
“I'm just a simple girl. In a high tech digital world”

10) What will be played at my funeral?
The walk – imogen heap
“Big trouble losing control. Primary resistance at a critical low. On the double gotta get a hold. Point of no return one second to go”

11) Will you have a happy life?
Catalyst – anna nalick
“And you'd be inclined to be mine for the taking. And part of this terrible mess that I'm making”

12) What do your friends really think of you?
So says I – the shins
“And you've had some crazy conversations of your own”

13) How can you make yourself happy?
Metal heart – garbage
“I want to be dependable, I want to be courageous and good
I want to be faithful so that I can be heroic and true
I want to be a friend you can rely on you can lean on and trust
I want to understand so I can forgive and be willing to love”

14) What should you do with your life?
Through the dark – KT tunstall
“I'm gonna leave it to to star gazers. Tell me what your telescope says”

15) Will you ever have children?
Il pleut – Emilie simon
“Il pleut. Dans ces gouttes de pluie. Mes doutes s'enfuient. Je ne m'ennuie plus”
(“It's raining. In these drops of rain. My doubts escape. I'm not bored anymore”)

16) What song would you strip to?
How to be dead – snow patrol
-- ‘nuff said

17) What does your mom thinks of you?
i was married – tegan and sara
“I look into the mirror. For evil that just does not exist. I don't see what they see”

18) What is your deep, dark secret?
Out of my mind – james blunt
“Will you be a friend of mine to remind me what is real? Hold my heart and see that it bleeds.”

19) What is your enemy's theme song?
Burning years – story of the year
“from this house shut the door. Light the match, throw behind u and walk away”

20) Whats your personality like?
Baba O’Riley – the who
“I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight to prove I'm right.”

21) What will be played at your wedding?
Bittersweet symphony – the verve
“'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life”