Wednesday, October 29

to: you

what happened to us? and by us, i mean me. we use to have an understanding. we use to be close. but then it all fell apart.

our regular monthly get-together was something i used to look forward to. those relaxing days. how much fun we used to have. now all those memories are buried deep in the corners of my brain.

it all started when i entered this place. i got busy. you made yourself disappeared. showing up only every couple of months. and all that after much persuading on my part. i cant really blame it all on you though. i'm partly at fault too. after all, it takes two to tango.

now i want you here. i want to see you again. but you're refusing to comply. denying me of that one birthright. i thought we had an understanding.

oh, aunt flo, this is me. please come and visit me.

sincerely
sara


"you stay the course you hold the line
you keep it all together
you're the one true thing i know i can believe in"