Wednesday, August 27

tagged - 24/8

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
…toll je dah 1.60. one ringgit doesn’t go far nowadays, sadly so


What is your most favourite thing to do?
…laughing. it just gives you such high, no?


What kind of news do you read?
…all kinds. From E! to BBC


What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
…my jogging shoes and skipping rope.


Is there someone in your heart right now?
… there’s always people in there. though not the kind people go
ga-ga about.


Do you believe you can survive without money?
…oh God no!

What are you afraid to lose the most?
…my direction in life


What do you feel like doing right now?
...ripping my nose off. It’s been running all day.


If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
...when the time is right I supposed.


Would you stand by your principles even if it goes against what your heart tells you?
…am trying very hard to.

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
…a lot. And I don’t think I would settle for less.


What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
…people are just misunderstood most of the time.

Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
…well, I feel like kicking that little brat in giant just now. A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
…papaya!


If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
…I’ll be happy when I’m rich – yes people I am THAT materialistic


If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
…the inability to say no. n the clamp-up around strangers bit too.


Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
…not a person : God.
…Almost a person : monkey cup. ;p


How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
…undergoing a postgrad program with someone to share it all with, iA


What is the one thing you love about yourself?
...someone calls me narcissist often enough. So, I’m not answering this


If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
…a camcorder?

malas nak tag sape2 da



“photographs and brightly colored paper
are your mask you wear in this caper
the clouds in your eyes
down your face they pour”