Thursday, April 3

confusion is nothing new, suitcase of memories...

before i let the red apple rest for the night (morning), one more post should be made.
(besides, it is when i'm lying in the dark that my mind gets active and visits places it wouldnt normally do).


i cannot for the life of me, picture myself confessing this to you. not one word about it. because then, it'd just be too weird. too weird. 

am i? or am i not? i myself am confused. i think i am. my actions make me believe i am. but am i really? 

anticipate. enjoy. happy. 

when you board a flight, there are so many things that could go wrong - the fuel tank might leak, the sensors might go haywire, the hydraulics might be shot, the wheels might be blown, the electronics might be wonky, the fuselage might be breached - but you still step off the aerobridge while pushing these "silly little thoughts" out of your mind with great effort. 

but how do you that in real life? real situation? would the reward be as good? at the end of the day would we still reach our destination? would it be worth it?



only God knows what is best for me. so, i put my faith in Him to guide me through the confusing days of life in this world.


"i found, that im bound, 
to wonder down this one way road,
i just want you closer is that alright,
i just want you closer tonight"